On March 27, I was sunbathing and listening to music on my headphones on deck 9. I missed the announcement. Joise nudged me. She and I and others around us got up. We noticed heavy smoke fill the air from the exhaust. Emergency announcements continued one after another. Suddenly, the engine turned off. A generator fire on deck 1 caused us to lose power for two hours. We floated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean until it was fully restored. Crew and passengers were not injured. We continued to make headway to Ghana.
Wow!! It is like a scene from a movie! So happy you are all ok!! Miss you and looking forward to hearing more about your next adventure!
Wow! How scary! So glad everything is back to normal!
Leave a Reply.